Wednesday, July 14, 2010

all my dreams are strange

Picture this: a huge sale at a really big, (one story) department store. Everything's practically free. And as stuff in the different sections go out of the lights above it do too. It's very dark in the back of the store. There is people everywhere. apparently I am well known. But as I ponder it more and more, I'm more curious about this dream.. Now you may not think this dream was weird, but i guess... you had to be there! =p

I read somewhere that dreams only make sense when we are in them. only when we wake up, do we realize how silly they were. Normally my dreams are strange and make me question my own sanity. I once had a dream about spray painting hippos in a zoo. when I told my brother, he said his dreams are pretty rational and make enough sense. (He's two years younger and I'm convinced he's a super genius).

But me, I'm the artistic type.Ii love to draw and take pictures and run with life. But one good things about having crazy dreams, is that it opens my mind to possibilities and ideas for life.


"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
--Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment