Wednesday, March 17, 2010

okay. I have this intense need to write, and yet I have nothing to write about..*gasp!* I caught writers block! My life is far to boring to write about, and I doubt that whoever(if anybody) would want to read about mine.

my sister shuffles through the house, her sneakers squeaking quietly. She is a shark. but most sisters are, aren't they? People seem to text me non-stop when I'm busy, but as soon as I'm bored with nothing to do, nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have come to the conclusion that I have A.D.D. but guess what!? The weird thing is, as bored and as I am, I have no trouble focusing on my bloggy:). But as soon as my teacher fires up the old projector that spews dust everywhere, my mind goes away, far away, to somewhere better. Where letters never touch and teachers always erase the whole white-board, and doesnt leave a single mark for me to stare at, and irritate my O.C.D...=)


P.S. I wish I was an astronaut

No comments:

Post a Comment